Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gross Anatomy

1st day of the highly anticipated Gross Anatomy. More scare talk of how hard it's going to be. I was not as nervous as I thought I'd be after initially seeing the cadaver, although the face and hands are not exposed yet, and we only worked on the back. I would have to say it is quite weird, somewhat interesting, not too bad as far as smell. I think it's quite an opportunity to see something not many get to see. I'll probably be glad when it's over, but will be better for the experience of doing it.

In general the classes are fast paced, a little more high level than what I've done in the past. We'll see how detailed they expect us to be on the actual exams. Overall I think it'll be fast paced and overwhelming at times with quantity of work expected out of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment